BBAM > About > News > Overview
- Media Coverage
- BBAM and Nomura Babcock & Brown Participate in a $870 Million Combined EETC JOLCO Transaction with British AirwaysAviator.Aero, March 20, 2018: BBAM Limited Partnership (BBAM) today announced its participation, alongside its long-term partner Nomura Babcock & Brown Co., Ltd. (NBB), in a $870 million transaction combining senior secured enhanced equipment trust certificates (EETC) and Japanese operating lease with call option (JOLCO) equity in relation to a number of new generation British Airways operated aircraft.
- BBAM Buys Asia Aviation Capital PortfolioAirfinance Journal, March 1, 2018: BBAM-managed entities have agreed to buy Airasia's captive lessor Asia Aviation Capital (AAC) for $1.18 billion, according to a Bursa Malaysia filing.
- BBAM Entities to Buy AirAsia’s Aircraft Leasing PortfolioFlightGlobal, March 1, 2018: AirAsia has chosen to sell the aircraft portfolio of its Asia Aviation Capital unit to entities managed by BBAM in a $1.18 billion deal.
- AirAsia Clinches $1.18 billion Deal to Sell its Leasing Arm, including 182 Airbus jetsCNBC, March 1, 2018: AirAsia Berhad has achieved its goal of selling its leasing arm, clinching a $1.18 billion deal that includes the sale of up to 182 Airbus jets.
- BBAM and Nomura Babcock & Brown Participate in a $870 Million Combined EETC JOLCO Transaction with British Airways
- Press Releases
- GIC to Invest in BBAM Through Acquisition of Significant Minority InterestSeptember 5, 2017: GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, today announced it has, through its affiliates, agreed to acquire a c. 30% interest in BBAM
- BBAM Raises $881 Million For Incline Aviation ISeptember 5, 2017: BBAM Limited Partnership ("BBAM") today announced the successful fundraising and closing of Incline Aviation I, an $881 million fund dedicated to investing in leased commercial jet aircraft.
- GIC to Invest in BBAM Through Acquisition of Significant Minority Interest