BBAM > About > News > Press Releases > Overview
- BBAM Raises $1.5 Billion for Second Aviation FundFebruary 4, 2022: BBAM Limited Partnership (BBAM), a world leader in aircraft leasing, today announced that it has closed its latest flagship aircraft leasing fund, Incline Aviation II, with total capital commitments of approximately $1.5 billion.
- BBAM Raises $1.5 Billion for Second Aviation Fund
- BBAM and Lufthansa Cargo Sign Leases for Two Airbus A321P2F AircraftSeptember 7, 2021: BBAM Limited Partnership (BBAM), a world leader in aircraft leasing, and Lufthansa Cargo today announced an agreement for the lease of two Airbus A321 passenger-to-freighter (P2F) aircraft on long-term leases.
- BBAM and EFW Announce Order Volume for Airbus A320/A321 Freighter ConversionsAugust 16, 2021: BBAM and Elbe Flugzeugwerke announced an agreement for Airbus A320/A321 Passenger-to-Freighter (P2F) orders and options. The new orders by BBAM bring its total number of A320/A321P2F conversions to no less than 20 that will be carried out by EFW through 2025.
- BBAM Orders 12 Additional 737-800 Boeing Converted FreightersJuly 12, 2021: Boeing and BBAM today announced that the lessor is expanding its 737-800 Boeing Converted Freighter fleet with 12 additional firm orders.
- BBAM Announces Delivery of World’s First Airbus A321P2FJanuary 11, 2021: BBAM announced today the delivery of the first Airbus A321P2F on lease to Titan Airways. The Airbus A321P2F is the first production of a passenger to freighter conversion of an Airbus A321.
- BBAM and Lufthansa Cargo Sign Leases for Two Airbus A321P2F Aircraft
- GIC to Invest in BBAM Through Acquisition of Significant Minority InterestSeptember 5, 2017: GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, today announced it has, through its affiliates, agreed to acquire a c. 30% interest in BBAM
- BBAM Raises $881 Million For Incline Aviation ISeptember 5, 2017: BBAM Limited Partnership ("BBAM") today announced the successful fundraising and closing of Incline Aviation I, an $881 million fund dedicated to investing in leased commercial jet aircraft.
- GIC to Invest in BBAM Through Acquisition of Significant Minority Interest